Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd is an inclusive organization, and we strive to provide an experience for everyone who visits our website that is both welcoming and accessible.
To achieve this, we proactively apply an approach that considers different needs and accessibility enabling technology, in line with the best practices and standards defined by the web content accessibility guidelines – WCAG 2.1 (AA).
By making our websites fully accessible to everyone, we aim to ensure our visitors experience Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
We want you to find what you need
We have made our internal and external sites compatible with as many browsers, platforms, and hardware as possible including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Should you have any questions, suggestions, or wish to bring any issues or inconsistencies to our attention please contact us (Link).
We provide accessibility tools and tips
Accessing our websites has never been easier, however below are a few tips to personalize your experience and a complete guide can be found by visiting our My website (Link).
Making pages easier to read
When text is too small web pages can be difficult to view. Several popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera allow you to zoom in and out using your mouse and keyboard shortcuts, as follows (use the Control key in Windows systems, and the Command key in Mac OS):
Hold the Control/Command key and scroll up or down to zoom in or out.
Hold the Control/Command key and press + or – to zoom in or out.
Magnifying your screen
It may be more convenient to magnify your screen.
All recent versions of Windows include a magnifier, which can enlarge a portion of the screen. However, you may find you require fully functional magnification software.
You can access more information about screen magnifiers in Windows 10 Magnifier, Windows 8.1 Magnifier, and Windows 7 Magnifier
Users running Apple’s OS X operating systems can use the in-built Zoom feature.
Using a screen reader
Screen reader programs will read the content of the web page to the user.
Windows users can access Windows Narrator which converts on-screen text into speech. This is available in Windows 10 Narrator, Windows 8.1 Narrator, and Windows 7 Narrator
In Apple’s OSX operating system, users will find the VoiceOver feature.
Third-party screen readers are also available such as JAWS (Job Access with Speech) and the freeware program NVDA.
Android users can access the Talkback feature & iPhone or iPad users can access the Voiceover feature.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd web site. This web site is owned and operated by Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd;
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “this web site” means the Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd web site, which links to other Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd web sites.
Other Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd web sites may contain terms and conditions which are different from these terms and conditions. On your journey around the Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd web sites please check the terms and conditions of each web site which you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd web sites.
- Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd companies have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use “Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd”, “Group, “we” or “us” when we refer to Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd company.
- This web site may include links to external web sites. When you follow such links the external web site may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this web site) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this web site (in which case you will be able to return to this web site by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external web site concerned, even if it is a web site owned and operated by another Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd company. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd International Limited is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any Forum provided. Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove or otherwise block any material posted.
Should any part of this site offer you the opportunity to join in or read from a forum, please be aware that any communications posted on the forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd. Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for anything posted on the forum by any user of the forum and you must not use the forum to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, a breach of privacy or otherwise unlawful.
Terms and Conditions
This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
This web site also contains trademarks, including the mark “Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd” and the Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd emblem. All trademarks included on this web site belong to Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd International Limited or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trademarks for use on this web site.
- access any part of the web site.
- print off one copy of any or all the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site.
- remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site.
- link to this web site.
without our express written consent.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please contact the top site editor with details of:
the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site.
the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to link. and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact us.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Nigeria law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Nigeria courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Your personal data
We would like to inform you about the personal data collected about you by a company or companies within the Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd, for which purposes and your rights in this respect. Please select the Privacy Notice(s) relevant to you from those below.
These Privacy Notices may be supplemented by local/additional notices. These Notices are also available in local languages (where applicable) from the relevant Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd country website.
Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd has adopted Binding Corporate Rules which provide a privacy compliance framework which has been approved by the Dutch Data Protection Authority such that Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd companies are able to lawfully transfer personal data to other companies within the Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd in compliance with Nigeria data protection law. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns related to the processing of your personal data – contact details are provided in the relevant Privacy Notice below and from the Ashtavinayak Hydrocarbon Ltd country website for your location.